Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome to my Nightmare (naww it's actually pretty fun)

Here it is, I've started a blog. I've had other blogs, on sites I'm secretly associated with, but those were just to announce updates and such. This is the blog I've been truly wanting to start.

So, I suppose It's time I tell you a little about me. My name is Ashly. I am male, but I almost no one calls me ash or any other attempted masculinisations of my name. It's a unisex name and though mostly females go by it I am comfortable in going by my given name. I am an independent film maker mostly, but I dabble in photography and performance arts. I don't believe I'm too cocky, but I'll dare say I think of myself as fairly intelligent, and kind. This blog however, depending on my feeling about the topic, may bring out different sides of me.

For those of you wondering what the content of this blog will be, one thing I can mostly guarantee you everyday is an at least semi interesting photograph I took recently. This is not however a strictly photo blog, I will be posting plenty of rants, and view points on events and situations. Not to mention plenty of stories and if I'm feeling frisky maybe even Vlog entries. The kind of topics will be quite eclectic, I will most likely end up talking about movies a lot. There will be plenty of other fun stuff I come across which I deem worthy of this page.

I've gone over who I am and what kind of posts I'll be making, but I guess it's time I explain some of my subject matter. I know for a fact that my mother, and some other people I know closely will be reading this blog. However, no offense to you good folks I will not be writing to you as my main audience. To allow myself the most freedom and least censorship, I will assume my target audience to be a hoard of violent drunken space pirates on crack. This doesn't mean I'll be rambling on about bitches and hoes and the like. I only mean that I can be very dark, or violent or aggressively opinionated at times when I write, which my readers will have to deal with. Also don't fall off your chair if I throw a "shit","fuck", or even a "cunt" into my writing sometimes, as I may find it necessary to convey my point.

Well that turned out to be a good sized summary, I'll end it quickly by saying please comment! Seeing interest will support me in updating as regularly as I hope to. I look forward to bringing you my world,
-Ashly

No comments: